• Assist with data entry, matching, and reconciliation
• Assist with month-end close activities
• Post journal entries
• Help with accounts reconciliation and documentation (both P&L and BS)
• Manage fixed assets information
• Assist with system clean up and workflow design
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
• Extract various information from content for use in analysis
• Aggregate different pieces of information into groups and categories
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Ad hoc projects; providing support to the finance team
• Business, Finance or Accounting Major
• QuickBooks experience a plus
• PowerPoint experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications, especially excel.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills are all essential to this position
• Understanding of financial statements
• Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively, often engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Immaculate written and verbal communication
• Student must also be in good academic standing.
• Good math and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability, energetic & self-motivating, able to meet deadlines.
• Target start date is May/June 2018
• Only those who have the correct background will be contacted
• Must be able to physically work in our Palo Alto office
• This role pays a competitive rate, but does not offer relocation assistance
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Please send resume and cover letter with the subject line “Accounting Intern – [insert your name here]” to email@example.com.