Hone Capital is looking for a Front-End Development Intern to join the venture capital investment team during Summer 2018.
Hone Capital was established in 2015 and has invested over $100M in early to growth stage startups in the technology sector, using our proprietary data-driven intelligence platform and our network of deep relationships with syndicate leads, sector experts, and VC firms. Among Hone’s 300+ investments to date are Boom, Carbon Black, Checkr, Blockstack, Roofstock, and Starsky Robotics.
With a fast growing portfolio, development of tracking systems has emerged as a key priority for us. We’re looking for an enthusiastic undergrad to spearhead how decision-makers can be augmented with data, while gaining insight into the challenges, perspectives, and thought processes of VCs.
The Front-End Development Intern will contribute to multiple projects, including:
• Build highly-responsive front end interfaces
• Communicate complex data insights to multiple audiences
• Extend online tools
The ideal candidate will:
• Be pursuing a BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, or other front-end design related field from a top-tier school
• Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, small team environment
• Have proven execution skills, backed by excellent design skills
This internship is expected to last 10-12 weeks with a start date in either May or June.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter to your application (Github/project portfolio welcomed, but not required), which should be sent with the subject line “Front-End Development Intern Application – [insert your name here]” to firstname.lastname@example.org.