Hone Capital is looking for a self-motivated office manager, who can multitask and has a pleasant demeanor. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, high energy and collaborative environment, has sharp communication skills and is comfortable managing the front desk and performing routine administrative, research and miscellaneous tasks.
- Support the management of PowerPoint decks, newsletters, business cards and website for the firm’s marketing efforts
- Manage calendars, scheduling and confirming meetings and booking travel
- Being the “face” of the company by managing the front desk, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, sorting mail, receiving packages, etc.
- Being the cultural center of the team by recognizing staff birthdays and anniversaries, organizing team offsites, lunches, etc.
- Supporting day-to-day office management, such as office organization, facilities management, etc.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, as well as maintaining good working order and general cleanliness of kitchen, furniture, equipment, conference rooms, physical space, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Word Press, MailChimp, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience supporting a senior executive team
- Proactive, with the ability to problem solve resourcefully and creatively
- Polished, professional and poised demeanor
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accurately
- Demonstrate pride, integrity and initiative in all aspects of his or her work
- Web-savvy; ability to conduct industry-related research
- You would report on a day-to-day basis to the Operations Manager
- General hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one-hour lunch
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits include fully paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k employer match
- Free in-building parking, walking distance to CalTrain, restaurants, and shops. In the heart of downtown Palo Alto
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com with subject line “Office Manager.”