Hone Capital is looking for an Venture Capital Intern to join the venture capital investment team during Summer 2018.
Hone Capital was established in 2015 and has invested over $100M in early to growth stage startups in the technology sector, using our proprietary data-driven intelligence platform and our network of deep relationships with syndicate leads, sector experts, and VC firms. Among Hone’s 300+ investments to date are Boom, Carbon Black, Checkr, Blockstack, Roofstock, and Starsky Robotics.
With a fast growing portfolio, development of tracking systems has emerged as a key priority for us. We’re looking for an enthusiastic undergrad to work closely with our venture capital teams in tracking and analyzing investment opportunities.
The Venture Capital Intern will contribute to multiple projects, including:
• Analyze startup materials and record findings
• Refine quantitative processes to identify promising companies
• Perform data explorations to understand drivers of portfolio performance
The ideal candidate will:
• Be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Finance or related field
• Be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, small team environment
• Have proven execution skills, backed by excellent analytical skills
• Have a demonstrated interest in and awareness of recent trends in the startup ecosystem and venture funding
This internship is expected to last 10-12 weeks with a flexible start date (immediate start to June). Alternatively, this intern can work part-time starting immediately into the next school year.
Please attach a resume and a cover letter to your application, which should be sent with the subject line “VC Intern Application – [insert your name here]” to firstname.lastname@example.org.