About Hone Capital:
Hone Capital, LLC (Hone) is a privately-owned investment management firm, investing in venture capital, private equity and real-estate strategies in the United States. Located in downtown Palo Alto, Hone invests on behalf of the leading private equity firm in China, as well as other institutional investors.
Hone is in the process of scaling its real estate investments, specifically the single-family rental asset class. With an initial $140M allocated to specific markets across the US, Hone has acquired over 200 assets with approximately 200 more under contract and is actively pursuing attractive risk-adjusted investment opportunities. This pool is for certain targeted Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs).
- Assist in developing investment and operating strategy and managing to fund-level targets
- Manage analysts ensuring all underwriting, asset management, portfolio, and market research models are properly developed and maintained
- Grow and manage existing assets, operating partnerships and related performance
- Monitor and analyze existing portfolio trends and recommend strategies to improve performance
- Evaluate portfolio impact of potential acquisitions/dispositions strategies, financing terms
- Assist in debt and equity capital raising efforts
- Oversee production of materials for weekly and monthly portfolio reviews and investor reporting packages
- Create and maintain databases used to analyze and communicate investment strategies
- 7-10 years experience in real estate investment and/or private equity; residential experience,particularly single-family rental preferred
- CFA preferred
- Extensive experience with modeling and forecasting for underwriting and asset management purposes
- Experience with investor reporting and communicating with investors
- Experience in preparation and review of financial statements
- Yardi and Salesforce experience is a plus
- Leveraged Finance or Real Estate Banking / PE experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook; advanced proficiency in Excel
WE INVITE CANDIDATES TO FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO JOBS@HONECAP.COM, WITH SUBJECT TITLE: REAL-ESTATE VP POSITION
It is the policy of Hone Capital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.